Sunday, December 6, 2009

New To Blogging

Today is Dec, 6th , 2009

I have been married to a recovering sex addict for about 7 months now. My husband is a Frum guy for 10 years, who has been successful in his sex addict recovery program for now 3 and 1/2 years now, B"H and may he continue in good health. I will be writing more later, I am just starting out now. I'll tell you that I am in my early 30's , second time married and my husband is going  to be 40, 3rd marriage but was not in any recovery till the end of his last marriage. He has twin boys from his 2nd marriage and we are together going IVF process next month. We both moved from the midwest, he moved out here with his 2nd wife and we are staying here do to his kids. I grew up in a midwest college town and then after my divorce 10 years ago, I moved to the motor city area and became frum in 2004, left the Motown  area in May 2009. I met my currant husband " LostBoy" on a Jewish dating website about 13 months ago and we were marrid May 2009.  We live in the Pacific Northwest.  I will go into our story more later. The reason I started this blog is to connect with other frum women who are going though what I am being married to a Sex Addict. I am in a support group of about 8 partners/family members of SA. I enjoy the group but have a need to connect with frum women. I talked to my husband and I am posting his blog URL up to help you and your husbands. May, I continue to write this with my feelings around living with a sex addict, and going though IVF, and being away from the midwest.

 http://www.livingsobriety.blogspot.com/

Kol Tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment